 Marketplace / Appraisal / 677
676  |  678
Subject:
Value of white metal Krana-kal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 02:30:52 GMT

Hello,
I just bought a Lehvak-kal today, and it had one of the 5000 promotional white
metal Krana-kal inside.  I don't really need or want to keep it, so I would like
to sell it.  However, I haven't been able to find out much about the current
market value of these masks.  Any information that could be provided would be
appreciated.
Thanks

-Joel