 Marketplace / Appraisal / 611
    Re: Completed Auction set 1552 Maersk Truck —Brendan Coughlin
   Hello! Ahhh, I was HOPING someone would have seen this auction. I have a few comments. First of all, for those of you who don't know, this set has been on eBay four separate times. The first time, I bought the set MIB. However, it was missing a (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Completed Auction set 1552 Maersk Truck —David Swanson
   (...) Hi, I am new to Lugnet. I got this set at eBay for 224 dollars. I do feel very lucky. The woman who sold this really had no idea how big Lego is and was surprised at the amount she got for it. I am fortunate indeed because the one that went (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)