 Marketplace / Appraisal / 587
  Re: opinions sought on selling a mass amount of Lego

Hey Joel. After reading this I felt I had a ton of things to say to you but I could be typing for an hour so I might as well keep it short. If you've really made up your mind about this then I know anyhting I say won't help but I'll do it anyway. I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: opinions sought on selling a mass amount of Lego

heya Jon, (...) The problem is, I have tried, and I keep getting caught up in projects. There is some OCD in my family, and this might be mine popping up in the form of a friendly Brick :) (...) I don't really let the online goofiness upset me, its (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: opinions sought on selling a mass amount of Lego

I pretty much agree with what Jon said, which in a nutshell is: don't go. I can't blame you for worrying about your art suffering though, although there could be numerous factors affecting that. I haven't touched a pencil or a paintbrush since (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)