 Marketplace / Appraisal / 545
  Re: Insurance....

(...) I, myself, as well as many others here are concerned about not having proper insurance coverage for our Lego collections. I do not have any good answers for you. If I were to obtain insurance coverage for my own Lego, I would provide as much (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Insurance....

Thanks for the link, Kevin. I, too, keep instructions but unfortunately I've been lax in archiving receipts and flat-folding boxes. I wish I made a habit of that from the beginning. I will contact The Insurance Center tomorrow and see what my (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)