 Marketplace / Appraisal / 543
Re: My 2nd Find Of The Year!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 05:30:44 GMT

but there were yellow & white & blue also.  One Blue one included was a Blue
1x6, with a fairly worn "transport" printing on it.  I also picked up my

....brings back memories....

The "Transport" brick is from set 333 (1967). I got a lot of milage
out of that one. Now my son plays with it. 34 years of service and
counting. Don't despair if you have old bricks (assuming they haven't
been chewed on). They retain their value, and usefulness over decades
(which is more than can be said for Mega-blocks et al.

Matthias Jetleb