 Marketplace / Appraisal / 470
  Re: Black Castle Feathers

(...) After your first inquiry in .b-s-t yesterday, I got curious about just how common the Black feather is. It turns out that I only have TWO Black feather wheels versus a few dozen of Yellow and Red. I figure that Black is the least common, (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Black Castle Feathers

(...) Actually, I disagree about the order of white and yellow. White feathers appeared in later sets (RK) and so I think they would be easier to find. I personally have only very few yellow or blue feathers and tons of white ones, with red being (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Black Castle Feathers

(...) I have very few black feathers. I guess those red feathers will fall victim to paint soon... I hate to modify other elements when the element and color actually exists within Lego's released elements, but then this is a case of scarcity (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)