 Marketplace / Appraisal / 471
Re: Black Castle Feathers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 01:57:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Kevin Salm writes:
After your first inquiry in .b-s-t yesterday, I got curious about just how
common the Black feather is.  It turns out that I only have TWO Black feather
wheels versus a few dozen of Yellow and Red.  I figure that Black is the least
common, followed by Blue and then White; Yellow and Red have been very common.

Actually, I disagree about the order of white and yellow. White feathers
appeared in later sets (RK) and so I think they would be easier to find. I
personally have only very few yellow or blue feathers and tons of white
ones, with red being most common. I have no black feathers at all... :-(

-Shiri