 Marketplace / Appraisal / 334
333  |  335
Subject:
Price for bulk secondhald Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:29:39 GMT

I had a great idea to get bulk Lego cheap, and I would like your
input:

I want to put flyers up at my local college advertising that I buy
Lego for some price per pound, hoping that incoming students will see
this as an opportunity to get easy money by unloading their unused
toys.

Since I won't necessarily be buying complete sets, I don't know what
price to offer so that I get the bricks cheap, but good enough that
peopl estill answer the ad ;)

Do you have any ideas how much money (US$) a pound of bricks is worth?

Or, should I come up with a different method of setting the value of
random bricks?

Thanks for the help!

--
-daoist

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~daoist
Since Everyone else has a broken link in their .sig:
http://members.xoom.com/asdf1rw_35s_trs