 Marketplace / Appraisal / 323
  Re: BT1 Minifig

(...) Perhaps .50-.75 USD if truly in good shape. (...) Almost certainly. If it was other colors besides black except for the torso, it wouldn't be BT1 it would be some sort of custom job... -- Richard (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: BT1 Minifig

(...) I think his question was "If I take a BT1 torso, and put a brand new smiley, black legs, black helmet, black air tanks, and black visor on it, is there any difference than if I could find the original bits which went with the torso". I think (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)