 Marketplace / Appraisal / 323
Re: BT1 Minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:40:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Mike Cormier writes:
How much is a near-mint BT1 torso?

Perhaps .50-.75 USD if truly in good shape.

And if assembled into a minifig, would it matter if it was the same colors
with only torso original?

Almost certainly.  If it was other colors besides black except for the torso,
it wouldn't be BT1 it would be some sort of custom job...

-- Richard