 Marketplace / Appraisal / 311
    Re: Question on the value of Monorail Parts and 6347 —Cary Clark
   Steve Chapple and I have had a rather spirited e-mail discussion about the value of monorail straights, curves and stanchions (the black risers). Steve values the straights at $10, the curves at $5, and the stanchions at $1.50 (he is valuing as a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Question on the value of Monorail Parts and 6347 —Steve Chapple
     (...) I would concur with your valuation and recommendation regarding the turnouts/swithces. Interesting timing of your post - your package is sitting right here beside me on my desk at work (I'm here WAY to late) waiting for you to tell me what to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Question on the value of Monorail Parts and 6347 —Scott Arthur
   (...) Let the market decide, I have 6990 part on ebay: (URL) also have a complete boxed set up for auction: (URL) well Scott A (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)