 Marketplace / Appraisal / 226
225  |  227
Subject:
Minifig values
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 18:08:56 GMT

Does anyone know of a guide to minifig values - even a relative ranking (Ice
Planet and Forest women being the most valuable, Timmy the least) would be
helpful.

What about accessories? animals?

Maybe we could create one, grouped by theme, collectively?
Example:

CASTLE
1. Forest woman
2. Forest men w/ deer on torso