 Marketplace / Appraisal / 230
Re: Minifig values (warning: kinda long post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:34:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Richard Marchetti writes:

<SNIP> a whole lot...and very well thought out it was.

Richard, my nefarious hidden agenda is simply to try and figure out (no pun
intended) what minifigs to keep and which to dump.

The beauty of my long-term project (amusement park) is that figures from any
time and theme will fit in - I just have to build an appropriate ride for them.
So I'd rather staff my park with "rare" employees  :-)

Paul Sinasohn