 Marketplace / Appraisal / 207
  Market Value of Lego sets under different conditions...

Since storage space is always at a premium and I have a NLS, I was wondering how important it is to keep Lego sets complete as possible (for the future). I do assemble the sets (eventually) and then put them away for later, but most original boxes (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Market Value of Lego sets under different conditions...

Here's 2 cents to play with (...) IMHO, by the time you've gotten to level 3, the set has lost its integrity, and you would be better served in selling by grouping remaining specialty pieces together and selling them that way (...) If a set in this (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)