 Marketplace / Appraisal / *86 (-10)
  Re: 7745 and 7824 for sale or auction

Goede Dag! (...) I've crossposted this to .market.appraisal, which is a recent addition to the hierarchy specifically meant to answer questions of market value such as yours. People who don't read the other .market groups may read .appraisal, so (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Guarded Inn ?

(...) Yes. (...) I would say very slim. This is the only set to have the red walls, and is one of the more valued sets out there, rarely going for less than $100, regardless of condition, and a sealed one would (at a guess) easily go for several (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: How to get appraisals?

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38D44E45.425D67B@no...ra.com>... (...) Appraisals for Lego collections would be based on so many factors, I am not sure how accurate any single appraisal effort could be. Age of sets and pieces, overall condition (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  old gray and blue faucet

What would the old gray and blue faucets be worth. These were use on the 8860's engine to connect the hoses to. Thanks, Paul (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Wooden Box - what's it worth

Wooden Box - what's it worth I'm due to start a new job soon. This means I have to move all of the sets I store in my current place of work back home. Space at home is a little limited, so I'll be selling of a few sets I'd rather not soon. One of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: looking for large spoked wheels

(...) Rolls Royce only comes with 5 wheels. Cheers, Hao-yang Wang (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 6067 Guarded Inn: What's it worth?

(...) Oh, heavens no. That's too rich for my blood. The Lego funds are pretty slim right now. Maybe in the future, though. -Chris (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 6067 Guarded Inn: What's it worth?

I have a set MISB. I'm not sure of the box condition, I'll have to find it. I am sure that it has never been opened. Would you be interested in purchasing it? Celia (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  6067 Guarded Inn: What's it worth?

I was wondering, what does the 6067 Guarded Inn go for? I highly doubt you'll find any MISB, so how about w/ box and instructions? I've got a feeling it's gonna be alot (a maiden's hat, red and black corner walls, etc. -Chris (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: looking for large spoked wheels

(...) Yes, these go for about $15-20 a pair in red. The white ones.... I don't really know, but I would venture to guess about $25 a pair or more. White are much scarcer than red. I believe red spoked wheels were also available as individual wheels (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact