 Marketplace / Appraisal / *411 (-20)
  Re: Some Classic Spacemen

(...) Interesting. I find I have more yellow and red than anything else-- later in the classic Space run, white became much less common and most sets seemed to come with yellow and/or red astronauts. On the other hand, this may not be representative (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some Classic Spacemen

(...) Rick, What is the quality of the Space logo on the chest of the figs? I've seen prices on these from a dollar or two each up to five or six dollars each on eBay. The better the quality of the logo, the more value, of course. The chins on these (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space)

  Some Classic Spacemen

I got these from a friend last nite.I have tried to take a pic..... Description of Number 1: A Red Classic Space figure, full. Broken chinpiece on helmet. Original Helmet in 1 piece. A White Classic Space Figure, full, broken chinpiece on helmet. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Seller and I need some help ...

Hi, I'm buying some legos from a friend of mine, they total about $160. Basic run-down is: Flame Fighters Galactic Mediator Coastal Cutter Go-Cart racers (about $30, don't know real name) Misc small items Condition: Used, played w/ for sure. Coastal (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Model Team 5571

I've got a MIB Model Team 5571. I was thinking of offering it on Lugnet for $225 or ebaying it. What do you guys think is a fair price for it? Thanks. (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: value of misb 6274

(...) Brickbay seems to have two of them up for sale. $75 for an opened kit and $150 for a MISB kit and the last eBay auction for a MISB kit went for $113. (URL) Jeff (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  value of misb 6274

Anyone have an idea of fair market value? thanks (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: wondering if this is a fair trade?

"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Furw02.6EL@lugnet.com... (...) me (...) unopened (...) Wow -- I had no idea... I have a complete airport shuttle with box and instructions; perhaps I should consider a sell. Why is this (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Scala house and accessories

(...) Are you looking to buy, or are you looking to sell? If you want to buy, check out this post of mine: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: sets 952 and 404 with box and instructions

Too late, I already made an offer :) The two boxed sets were pretty much complete (though I'm not sure about 404, as it was mixed in with the rest of the pieces in the lot) Unfortunately, the sets he does have weren't complete. I've determined that (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: OLD MISB Space set values

Once again, does anybody care to comment on the values of these sets? Please and Thank You! John (...) I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Pricing for set 127 in box??

(...) Hi Phil! It's difficult to say. If it's in really good condition and with instructions, I'd give you $90. Regards, Torsten (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Pricing for set 127 in box??

This is a pretty rare set. "Ben" is the only one listed as owning it. A set like this will be worth a lot if you find the right person. I can only guess, but I would say perhaps as much as $200 or more - email Ben and he could probably tell you. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: sets 952 and 404 with box and instructions

Set 952 with box and instructions should be worth at least $75 ($75-90). I have bid more than that and lost a few times. This set always seems to fetch a lot of bids - though it is probably one of the least appealling sets from the first expert (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  OLD MISB Space set values

Hi guys, I need a little help determining the value of these MISB space sets. I am planning on trading them with someone, but I'm curious what you guys might think they are worth in order to try and make it a fair trade. 305 Crater Plates 885 Space (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 6285 vs. 6286....

(...) That would be a decent deal, especially if you got the Mindstorms on sale. I paid about $170 for each of my 6286s, but I was also very patient. One came from the AucZilla 500 sets auction (w/o minifigs) for $170, the other came from a Tom (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Set 1701

I have acquired set 1701, which can be seen here: (URL) there is not a lot of information on this set, I was wondering if any one would be able to give me an idea what it would be worth, still in a factory sealed box? (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  sets 952 and 404 with box and instructions

A friend of mine is looking to sell these, and I'm trying to get a feel for their value. Neither of them are on the current or past sales on Ebay, so I can't use that as a judge. He also has a box of sets from the mid-late 70's, without (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Pricing for set 127 in box??

Hi All, I was wondering what the going price would be for a Train set, #127 in the original box, no missing pieces, in full working condition. Thanks, Phil (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Scala house and accessories

Would like info on values of Scala accessories, and availability of Scala sets. (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact