 Marketplace / Appraisal / 394
393  |  395
Subject:
sets 952 and 404 with box and instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 19:45:47 GMT

A friend of mine is looking to sell these, and I'm trying to get a feel for
their value.  Neither of them are on the current or past sales on Ebay, so I
can't use that as a judge.  He also has a box of sets from the mid-late
70's, without instructions, but I figure I'd offer him the going bulk
average (~$6 a pound) for those.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com