 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Green Bay / 8
Re: Anyone from Green Bay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi.grb
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:58:12 GMT

I'm here but my LEGO activities are at a low ebb right now.

JSA over by Green Bay

Dan Kressin wrote:

Judging from the name of this group, there should be some folks from
Green Bay reading it.  Are there?  Besides myself, I mean?

Current project: 1.5-2 feet tall model of Tux (the Linux mascot)
Follow-up project: model the BSD daemon.
--
Dan