 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Green Bay / 7
Re: Anyone from Green Bay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi.grb
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:06:16 GMT

Well... I'm around Milw, though I'm reading :)
We seem to be pretty spread out around the state, at least so far... I'm
not sure there is anyone else in Green Bay area yet... Of course.. there
are always the lurkers :) which I'm sure we've probably got at least 20
of those in the Milw Area...

Dan Kressin wrote:

Judging from the name of this group, there should be some folks from
Green Bay reading it.  Are there?  Besides myself, I mean?

Current project: 1.5-2 feet tall model of Tux (the Linux mascot)
Follow-up project: model the BSD daemon.
--
Dan

--
Keep on Bricken'