 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 99
    Re: possible lego club??? —Michael Perri
   (...) I have had many responses to my posting, mostly people from the Milwaukee area. Thanks to everyone that replied. I will try to send out e-mails to everyone that sent me one and I want to have a meeting sometime in January. Mostly everyone that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)

        Re: possible lego club??? —Joel Kuester
   (...) hey how's it going with this club idea? haven't really heard much in a while and I'm just checking in to see if it still might happen. I would be gung-ho about a local AFOL club, so let me know either way. cheers! Joel (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)