 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 99
Re: possible lego club???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 07:49:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi, Michael Perri writes:
I am writing this as a little test to see just about how many people would be
interested in attending an AFOL club in the MIlwaukee/Chicago area.  If this
club could actually work it would be geared more toward adults or older people
like say 15-16 and up but I am keeping my options open.  Another thing is that
meetings would be done once a month hopefully.  I would really like this to
happen and have talked to a few people allready. All I am looking for is more
people and more ideas.  This club would not have just one topic on lego but
every topic form ldraw, town, trains, pirates, castle, space, technic,
whatever you want that is lego related.  If this seems intersting to anyone
please e-mail me ASAP and I will look into this further.  I have the idea so
please help me BUILD on it because it will be great minds like yours that make
this whole idea work.  Thanks--

                     Mike

I have had many responses to my posting, mostly people from the Milwaukee
area.  Thanks to everyone that replied.  I will try to send out e-mails to
everyone that sent me one and I want to have a meeting sometime in January.
Mostly everyone that replied lives in the Milwaukee and a few people in
Waukesha.  I live in Kenosha and I have no problem with commuting but it is
difficult trying to find a place to hold a meeting but I am trying to work on
that.  If anyone had any ideas for a place to meet let me know because I am
open to suggestions.  If I did not send a reply letter to anyone that is
interested in joining this club Please e-mail me.  If anyone is interested I
am looking for more people so let me know.  Thanks for replying.

            Mike