 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 100
Re: possible lego club???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 03:38:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi, Michael Perri writes:
I have had many responses to my posting, mostly people from the Milwaukee
area.  Thanks to everyone that replied.  I will try to send out e-mails to
everyone that sent me one and I want to have a meeting sometime in January.
Mostly everyone that replied lives in the Milwaukee and a few people in
Waukesha.  I live in Kenosha and I have no problem with commuting but it is
difficult trying to find a place to hold a meeting but I am trying to work on
that.  If anyone had any ideas for a place to meet let me know because I am
open to suggestions.  If I did not send a reply letter to anyone that is
interested in joining this club Please e-mail me.  If anyone is interested I
am looking for more people so let me know.  Thanks for replying.

hey how's it going with this club idea?
haven't really heard much in a while and I'm just
checking in to see if it still might happen.
I would be gung-ho about a local AFOL club,
so let me know either way.

cheers!
Joel
http://minispy.tripod.com