 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 198
Re: Milwaukee LUG meet Saturday August 4th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 05:44:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.wi, Tim Courtney writes:
Why is this in pirates and fun.gaming?  Am I just totally missing something?

I'm guessing that:

(from http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/wi/?n=188 )

"This is also during Gencon, so if anyone is traveling here, stop on by and
say hi."

-Shiri

Right Shiri,

I originally set the FUT loc.us.wi but someone else FUTed to these other
groups, which I don't mind.  However I don't want any confusion about this
LUG meet, I am not planning any sort of gaming event to happen here.  If
someone breaks out in a spontaneous game, that's cool with me, tho.  We got
room. Although I imagine Gencon would be a much better place, they got much
more room  :)

cheers!
Joel K