 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 197
Re: Milwaukee LUG meet Saturday August 4th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 05:39:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi, James Seibert writes:
Hi,

Someone suggested meeting for lunch and I think that is a great idea. I may
not be able to make the trip to the meeting since I have prior gaming
commitments at the same time.

hi,

lunch is great with me.  I'm sure Sarah will agree since we'll probably have
the house cleaned up friday night.

Hope to see someone there,

Hope you have a wonderful time. Gencon is great, but I won't be going there
this year for various reasons.  It's mainly a cooincidence that this LUG
meet is falling on Gencon weekend, but if it brings more people, all the cooler!

cheers!
Joel K

Joel Kuester <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hiya!

Just a little invite to anyone who wants to stop by, Sarah and I will be
hosting a small LUG meet here in Milwaukee next weekend (August 4th).

Tim Courtney and a guest will most likely be here (probably with his new
ship), and you'll be able to see my latest Capship under construction, the
VES-x and Port Saturn.  Sarah just finished a new building also so I'll • try
and convince her to keep it together until then  :)

This is also during Gencon, so if anyone is traveling here, stop on by and
say hi.  If you would like directions email me at septenemae@hotmail.com

We don't have a set time right now, but anytime after 4PM should be fine.

any questions or comments, just FUT loc.us.wi

cheers!
Joel Kuester #558