 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 191
Re: Milwaukee LUG meet Saturday August 4th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:28:50 GMT

"James Seibert" <james@vci.net> wrote in message news:GHAoCv.37B@lugnet.com...
Hi,

Someone suggested meeting for lunch and I think that is a great idea. I may
not be able to make the trip to the meeting since I have prior gaming
commitments at the same time. Don't get me wrong, plans change as
gamemasters no show and events change, so I may be available after all. I am
going to post a notice on the message board the convention provides in the
area on the main floor. I am not sure of the exact location they will use
this year so you will need to ask at the info desk. As I said before I am
not bringing a ton of stuff because space is limited in the car but I am
bringing rules and an assortment of figs and vehicles that can be packed
into a large tackle box.

Hope to see someone there,

James

I'll be coming up with Ondrew (lurker from Winfield, IL) and another friend.  I
can come at any time...so lunch is cool.

Why is this in pirates and fun.gaming?  Am I just totally missing something?

-Tim