 Local / United States / Wisconsin / *341 (-10)
  Re: Star Wars Sets on sale at Target...

Grandpa finishes the Rebel Blockade Runner after 29 hours. Now we have to take it apart again... (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

(...) hundreds. Only realized that Fond Du Lac K-Mart was closing the day before it shut! We wnet, but they had nothing - and I mean NOTHING! Richard. "Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message news:GyqppK.Huu@lugnet.com... (...) (x5) (...) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: Star Wars Sets on sale at Target...

(...) Only a tiny part of why! I'm only here on holidays. If you didn't get enough Dino Heads at Fond du Lac's K-mart sale it's not my doing, they had hundreds. (Mm, green slopes.) 5 Yodas.. that's more than I found at any other Target from (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: Star Wars Sets on sale at Target...

(...) Um, yeah hi Eric, that was me last night. I cleaned them out of Yodas (x5) but someone had already got the RBR's. So, I have a competitor in the Fox valley area eh? Are you the reason I can normally never find decent stuff on clearance at (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: Star Wars Sets on sale at Target...

This is in all Wisconsin Targets on US 41. Somebody had shopped the Oshkosh area, but I found some in Appleton and made my "Yoda Quota." I hope Jonathan Lopes has big ideas for squash-colored bricks! I hear Grandpa down in the basement using power (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  NILTC to display at Train Collector's Association National Convention

The Northern Illinois LEGO® Train Club will display a 16'x16' layout, complete with two loops of running trains, rail yard with functional transfer table/engine shed and intermodal container system, Chicago-style architecture, a kids' play area, and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Re: Anyone going to Gencon?

(...) Interesting, what sorts of LEGO events? (22 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Franklin Public Library

Hi, I just surfed over to the Franklin Public Library site to renew my library books, and discovered that they have had a link to "Cool lego site of the week". (URL) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)

  Re: Just visiting?

(...) Hey Eric, I am going to be starting up a Lego-figure-based dungeon crawl soon, probably only running it 2 times a month, if you want to join in let me know and I can slot you a character space. Here's some more info if you need to make up your (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)

  Re: Just visiting?

I'll be back in Milwaukee Mar 30. (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact