 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 30
Re: Free (empty) silver buckets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 16:40:48 GMT

Tree Top toys has some interesting items but I talked to the salesperson
there and she indiciated they never put LEGO on sale.  She said they sell
throught the LEGO so fast that they never put it on sale.  This was funny
because they have some things that are not brand new like the Red Beard
Runner pirate ship and freetyle boxes with a 10x20 green baseplate for a
lid, they also had 2 6090 Royal Knight's Castle but these are gone now.

_ _
Scott Smallbeck
materiel@halcyon.com