 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 24
Re: Free (empty) silver buckets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 03:29:53 GMT

On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 03:13:59 GMT, "Scott" <materiel@halcyon.com> wrote:

Just in case anyone in the Seattle area is interested, I have over 20 empty
blue silver buckets that I do not need.  If anyone would like to have them
to store their LEGO, or anything else for that matter, let me know and we
can meet up somewhere.

Not buckets. But I'm looking for the tubs! :)

Sarah Heacock
saraH@eskimo.com