 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 25
Re: Free (empty) silver buckets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 03:38:53 GMT

No extra tubs (I only picked up one of each tub) but I do have a few of the
XL Red buckets that I no longer need now that I am using the smaller silver
buckets.

I am really hoping these local groups take off.  I am reading many of the
other local areas and it seems like there may be just too few people in each
area at this point to keep a group going very well.  I hope that changes
though!

--
Scott Smallbeck
materiel@halcyon.com