 Local / United States / Virginia / Richmond / 43
Re: Nothing Special at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:15:41 GMT

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I hit the Target at VA Center Commons today.  All of their LEGO was still
full price.  I also hit the K-Mart at Glenside/Broad in hopes of scoring a
couple of SW buckets (got the last couple from the Parham KM back on the
21st).  I came up empty-handed at the K today also.  Didn't look like they
had any LEGO on clearance either.

Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for the next couple of days so I won't
have the chance to do any shopping until next week.  I'll let you know
though if I do stumble across anything leftover then.

G.

I saw a bunch (15)of the SW buckets at the Parham K-Mart in mid December but
I already had one and didn't really want another.  Glad you got some before
they vanished.

Tim