 Local / United States / Virginia / Richmond / 40
Re: Nothing Special at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:44:24 GMT

I hit the Target at VA Center Commons today.  All of their LEGO was still
full price.  I also hit the K-Mart at Glenside/Broad in hopes of scoring a
couple of SW buckets (got the last couple from the Parham KM back on the
21st).  I came up empty-handed at the K today also.  Didn't look like they
had any LEGO on clearance either.

Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for the next couple of days so I won't
have the chance to do any shopping until next week.  I'll let you know
though if I do stumble across anything leftover then.

G.

In lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, Timothy D. Freshly writes:
Hey everyone.  Visited TRU on Quiccassin at lunch today.  I didn't find much
on sale.  The UCS Tie Fighter was $69 and change.  They did have some of the
new Star Wars sets available.  I'm hoping to check Target in Short Pump
later this week or this weekend.  Let me know if you find any specials or
deals.

Tim