 Local / United States / Virginia / Richmond / 39
38  |  40
Subject:
Nothing Special at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 22:46:37 GMT

Hey everyone.  Visited TRU on Quiccassin at lunch today.  I didn't find much
on sale.  The UCS Tie Fighter was $69 and change.  They did have some of the
new Star Wars sets available.  I'm hoping to check Target in Short Pump
later this week or this weekend.  Let me know if you find any specials or
deals.

Tim