 Local / United States / Virginia / Richmond / 20
19  |  21
Subject:
K-Mart 20% Off Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.ric
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:19:21 GMT

Stopped by K-Mart today to check out their 20% off sale.  There are no signs
on the shelves but the sale is advertised in their circular.

Lots and lots of E-1 Starwars sets.  Not as many E-4 sets - approx. 12
Snowspeeders, 4-5 X-wings, and only 1 Tie/Y-wing set.  There are still some
older Aquazone, Adventurers, Res-Q, and even UFO sets available.

Also, I saw a few weeks ago that the KB Toys at Willow Lawn had three of the
Aquaraiders shovel vehicle (name and set # is eluding me at the moment)
reduced in price to $14.99 ($10.00 discount).

Tim