 Local / United States / Virginia / Richmond / 19
Re: Any SW in VA yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.ric
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:57:16 GMT

Someone on RTL posted that they had picked up a few sets at the TRU by
Regency Square.  I have not been there yet to check and will probably wait
until later this year (if there is a huge glut, maybe we'll see some sale
prices).

Tim

Maria W. Campbell wrote in message ...
Greetings!
Has anyone seen any Star War Lego in VA as yet?
TRU, Target, and Wal-Mart keep saying "Any day, now",
but they've been saying that for the last 2 weeks...

Oh well,  keep waiting and hoping.....

**Maria**