 Local / United States / Virginia / Richmond / 21
20  |  22
Subject:
West End TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.ric
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:11:00 GMT

I went to the West End TRU last night.  Only a few things of note.  First,
the UFO large ship (Interstellar Starfighter?) was on deep discount for
$27.99.  They had two left.  Ironically, with 280 some pieces, this is right
around $.10 per piece.

The few remaining Knight Lord's Castle sets were gone (I never saw them
below $69.99).  They did have some of the new Adventurers sets on the
shelves and both SW UCSs.

No other deals.  They had a scratch and dent divers set (Shark Attack) and
some beat up Flash Speeders but would only give around 20% off regular
price.  At 50%, I would have bought a few.

Tim