 Local / United States / Virginia / 16
Update: Anime at the Freer's Gallery in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 18:18:51 GMT

Here are the Anime movies playing in November at the Freer's Gallery.

Jeff
"Beef Scallion?"

In lugnet.loc.us.dc, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.dc, Jeff Stembel writes:
This was posted to the Otakon Mailing list a couple weeks ago, and I just
remembered it.  I will be going to all of these, so if ya wanna say hi, just
e-mail me.  Also, I called about the tickets and found out that they start
giving them away an hour before the show starts.  The lady on the phone said
it has been extremely popular, and suggested arriving early.  Only two
tickets per person, and the auditorium only holds 320 people.

Jeff

J = Subtitled
E = Dubbed
A = Unsuitable for young children
F = Suitable for Families and young children

~ Black Jack
  Sat 10/30, 2pm; 93 mins, (E/A)

~ Only Yesterday
  Sat 11/6, 2pm; 119 mins, (J/A)

~ Whisper of the Heart
  Sun 11/7, 3:30pm; 119 mins, (J/F)

~ Grave of the Fireflies
  Sun 11/14, 3:30pm; 88 mins, (J/F)

~ Porco Rosso
  Fri 11/19, 7pm; 102 mins, (J/A)

~ PomPoko
  Sat 11/20, 2pm; 119 mins, (J/A)

~ Castle in the Sky
  Sun 11/21, 2pm; 124 mins, (E/F)
  **Hopefully this means "Laputa" will finally be released.

Freer's Gallery of Art's Meyer Auditorium, 12th and Jefferson Drive SW.
Free (202) 357-2700

[Cross-posted to .us.md and .us.va just in case]