 Local / United States / Washington, D.C. / 22
21  |  23
Subject:
Anime at the Freer's Gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:11:55 GMT

This was posted to the Otakon Mailing list a couple weeks ago, and I just
remembered it.  I will be going to all of these, so if ya wanna say hi, just
e-mail me.  Also, I called about the tickets and found out that they start
giving them away an hour before the show starts.  The lady on the phone said it
has been extremely popular, and suggested arriving early.  Only two tickets per
person, and the auditorium only holds 320 people.

Jeff

ATTENTION ANIME FANATICS OF WASHINGTON DC:
~ Kiki's Delivery Service (3:30pm on 9/12/99)
~ Ghost in the Shell (7pm on 9/17/99)
~ Nausicaä Valley of the Wind (2pm on 9/26)
~ History of Japanese Animation, Part I and II (7pm on 10/1)
~ Princess Mononoke (2pm on 10/16)
~ Grave of the Fireflies (3:30pm 11/14)
~ Castle in the Sky (2pm on 11/20/99)

Freer's Gallery of Art's Meyer Auditorium, 12th and Jefferson Drive SW.
Free (202) 357-2700