 Local / United States / Virginia / *66 (-10)
  Re: Cost per piece?

J-Men HQ wrote in message ... (...) must (...) Of course there is no "perfect" way, but the better sets seem to cost about 10 cents a piece or less, using the piece count on the box. Of course, this doesn't take into account the relative value of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.market.theory)

  Cost per piece?

Heya one and all... Newport News resident and first time poster here. A couple of weeks ago, Frank Filz mentioned something about a set and said it "makes the 10 cents a piece". What does that mean? What is considered a good price for a set? Based (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  Speeder Bikes at Big K! 20% 0ff!

Big K at Warwick and Oriana (or Old Oriana, can't remember which.) Just left there (1pm 4/29) and there were probably 20 boxes of Speeder Bikes. But here's the catch, they weren't in the LEGO aisle. They were two aisles over (one aisle off the wall) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  SW at BigK!

The Big K at the corner of Warwick and Oriana (next to Hill's and Discovery Zone) had 5 Speeder Bikes last night (Tuesday). Four of them are now tucked behind a Countdown Corner next to the Megablocks buckets. Good Luck! (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.loc.us.va )------

Welcome to lugnet.loc.us.va, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.loc.us.va (group): Virginia, U.S.A. lugnet.loc.us (group and hierarchy): United States of America (U.S.A.). lugnet.loc.* (hierarchy): General-purpose discussion groups (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va)

  (canceled)

  SW at KMart again! Well, kind of...

On a whim i dropped by the Tabb Super K. It was my anniversary and my wife wanted to get me more SW LEGO but couldn't find any. Among the squeezed-down-to-les...aisle-side LEGO section I found ONE Snowspeeder. I'm happy, but I'm sure you guys (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  Visit including Lego Shopping in the Newport News & Wider Area

I just got back from a weekend in Newport News and Williamsburg. I stopped at TRU in Chessepeake, Newport News, and Hampton. At both of Chessepeake and Hampton, I found a bunch of older Lego (with the widest selection at Hampton). The big find was (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  Dang! Missed Again!

Thanks Steve, but I missed again! (At Super K).... Dang! I'll keep trying.... and thanks for your 'mini' review on the SW Speeder Bikes. **Maria** (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact