 Local / United States / Utah / 69
  Re: Technic Shuttles at Zany Brainy (Utah)

Hi, Since this is my first post to a Lugnet group, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mike Quesnell. I live in the Salt Lake valley. I'm just rediscovering Legos with my sons, ages 4 and 1.5. Mostly I build things and my four year old modifies (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Welcome to Mike Q (Re: Technic Shuttles at Zany Brainy)

(...) Hey Mike, welcome aboard! It's always great to hear about another adult fan of lego living in the wasatch area. We are in the process of organizing our own Wasatch Area Fans Of Lego club. We already met once in October: (URL) we're planning on (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Welcome, Mike, to WAFOL

(...) ..... Hello and welcome aboard, Mike. You have stepped into a friendly Utah Lego group known as WAFOL:Wasatch area fans of Lego. We are a relatively small group at present, but we hope to grow in size and power. With your revelation of living (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)