 Local / United States / Utah / 63
  Re: Utah Legomaniacs group name nominations

(...) Ah, well, I'm guessing apartment, but it all depends on if I can even afford it, my dad says it'll cost, what was it, something disgusting like 1300 a month for a 500/mo apartment plus living expenses, I think he's out of his mind, but oh (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc)

  Cost of living (Was: Utah Legomaniacs group name nominations)

(...) I did better than that for a couple of years, but not by much. Rent was ~ $300 a month (no way in hell I'm living there again though), about the same for food (I figure ~10 per day, but I worked in the school cafeteria). Add travel expenses (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Cost of living (Was: Utah Legomaniacs group name nominations)

(...) Two words: Roommate. Now only if I could get in touch with my friends back in Utah... Kya (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)