 Local / United States / Utah / 19
Re: This guy is looking to rent LEGO sculptures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 16:02:20 GMT

Ed Jones wrote:
In a message dated 09/30/1999 8:08:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Do you know of anyone in Utah, specifically Salt Lake City, who has
completed Lego works that we could rent or borrow?  Do you know of any
Lego artists in Utah, specifically Salt Lake?  Are there places in the
country that rent or sell completed pieces?

It sounds like this guy wants the LEGO equivalent of ice sculpture.  I'm not
sure I've seen anything on that scale in the area except for the travelling
LEGO contests...

He could probably get some results calling LEGO CA, possibly even Legoland
Carlsbad, for some pointers.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I've spent the past few years building up an immunity to bullets."
- Angus McGuire