 Local / United States / Utah / 16
    This guy is looking to rent LEGO sculptures —Ed Jones
   In a message dated 09/30/1999 8:08:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, information@mklpr.com (...) Can anyone help him out? (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

        Re: This guy is looking to rent LEGO sculptures —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) It sounds like this guy wants the LEGO equivalent of ice sculpture. I'm not sure I've seen anything on that scale in the area except for the travelling LEGO contests... He could probably get some results calling LEGO CA, possibly even Legoland (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)