 Local / United States / Texas / Houston / 45
RE: Hello...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 04:22:18 GMT

Yep, the Technic pickin's are definitely slim. In addition to eBay you
might be able to find a few sets on Brickbay. <shameless plug> I'll
have a few listed for sale in my own shop there soon, I hope. </shameless
plug>

Doug

I'm actually in Austin, but situation is the same. No real Technic sets
anywhere (except for the Silver Champion at ToysRUs for full
price). My best
luck has been E-Bay. Just about any set you want is there. I'd suggest you
watch awhile and look at what set sold for before (search for
past auctions)
you buy. I've seen sets that usually sell for $50 sometimes go past $100
because of action frenzy. Be patient.

Ron