 Local / United States / Texas / Houston / 42
Re: Hello...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 04:33:35 GMT

Talkative bunch eh?

Either of y'all know of any good deals on lego stuff in town?  I started
collecting legos this month and I'm sticking with technic ones.  I have
about 70 sets already.  I found some of the cyber slam ones around town for
cheap, but those seem cheap everywhere.

"Brent Flannery" <brentf@gocompupro.com> wrote in message
Anybody out there?