 Local / United States / Texas / Houston / 17
    Re: H-Town has 'Em! —Doug Finney
   (...) Given another option, I avoid the West Loop at all costs. But tomorrow I have a meeting near San Felipe and Post Oak so I'll be checking that Target then. Actually, I should hold out for TRU since I have some Geoffery Dollars to spend. Doug (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

        Re: H-Town has 'Em! (Where to go and Where not to go) —James Simpson
   (...) I went to the OST TRU at 1:15 p.m., and I was very suprised at the crowd. I all but cleaned them out on Slave Ones (sorry) (they only had 1 left), but they did have plenty more Gungan Patrols, A-Wings, Skiffs, and Flash Speeders. The only (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)