 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 76
Re: Target sale, New Star Wars and More (UT and TX)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 08:12:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ut, Ashley Glennon writes:

Still no sight of a Destroyer Droid or Trade Federation AAT or MTT.

Ashley (totally stoked!)

The MTT and Trade Federation AAT don't go on sale until July (as long as I am
thinking what you are thinking. The MTT is that big box thingy and the AAT is
that tan thing item #7155?)