 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 77
Re: Target sale, New Star Wars and More (UT and TX)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 08:20:25 GMT

Mark Herzberg wrote...
The MTT and Trade Federation AAT don't go on sale until July (as long as I am
thinking what you are thinking. The MTT is that big box thingy and the AAT is
that tan thing item #7155?)

Oops. I should have known that the Federation ships don't go on sale until
July.  Says it right here in the catalog.  I didn't look close enough.  That
would certainly explain why I have not seen them!  Ha!

Forgot to mention that Toys R Us in Plano, TX, also had Slave One set 7144.
Also City Bridge? 6600 was at Target in Garland, TX.

Ashley