 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 75
Re: Lego get together in DFW? When Where?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:21:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Ashley Glennon writes:
Did all of you DFW folks decide on a gathering place and time?

I offered up my humble abode for a get-together... i'm off the 24th through the
28th... and could do an evening thing on the 29th or 30th... if people are
going to be around after the 1st, we could maybe try to put something together
on the 2nd..

no need to apologize.. you didn't miss the post, we all just never
re-congregated to finalize the details...

hehehe.. and i know i've got plenty of goodies wrapped under the tree that we
could all dive into after xmas..