 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / *26 (-10)
  Re: Any body out there?

At 07:10 AM 6/1/99 +0000, you wrote: I'm here! Haven't had a chance to mess with my lego's lately but I'm into Mindstorms, and pnuematic control. Joel Shafer joel@connect.net (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Any body out there?

(25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: meeting?

(...) i might be up for a meeting if there was one scheduled. esp if there was a whirl & wheel model team set to be had :) seriously, i wouldn't mind meeting more lego type folks, esp those more interested in technics, although i have a special (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  meeting?

anybody here interested in getting together for an informal meeting? just wonderin'... (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  star wars/RIS (plano, addison, carrollton)

thanks for the info guys... yesterday i hit the TRU just north of beltline on the tollway (addsion area)... they had a TON of the x-wing, tie/y-wing and landspeeder sets.. i also hit the target on preston and park (plano) and they had one RIS left (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: Robotics

At TRU in Amarillo the Mindstorms are kept with the video/computer games. I thought for ever that they never got them in, but they keep them away from the rest of the Legos. Of course this may not be the case in DFW... onyx wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: Star Wars

(...) Tonight(friday) I found the snowspeeder and the X-wing at the Toys R Us across from vista ridge. After I got two of each there were still an even dozen of both sets left. I checked with an inside source at Toys R Us and she showed sets in (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: Star Wars

(...) As of this past week I am in the Irving area. For the two years prior to that I was in Addison. I really liked the selection at the target on trinity mills in carrollton, but I don't know if they have anything Star Wars or not. As far as I can (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: Star Wars

(...) i have only found one set (snowspeeder... which i bought) at target in the vista ridge area of lewisville) i look mainly in the irving area and have not found any around here. if you find a stash please let me know by the way - what part of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Star Wars

Has anyone found the star wars lego on the shelf here in DFW? I have been around the circuit in the Irving area and I am reminded once again why I don't get my lego locally. The selection of the normal stuff just isn't there and the employees aren't (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact