 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 18
Re: Star Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 03:47:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Chris Barnes writes:
Has anyone found the star wars lego on the shelf here in DFW?  I have been
around the circuit in the Irving area and I am reminded once again why I don't
get my lego locally.  The selection of the normal stuff just isn't there and
the employees aren't even aware of star wars lego.

Help,

Chris Barnes

i have only found one set (snowspeeder... which i bought) at target in the
vista ridge area of lewisville)  i look mainly in the irving area and have not
found any around here.  if you find a stash please let me know

by the way - what part of dfw do you live in chris?